Wednesday 1 January 2014

Pam Kadach's Will Do 2014!

My 2014 “Will Do” List

Personal:

First and foremost I will stop listening to the voice in my head that always tells me it is okay to settle for “good enough”. It’s time for me to be my biggest fan and to do that means to push myself out of my comfort zone and know that even if I fail; I failed by trying something.


I will place a higher priority of personal growth through reading more. Knowledge is power.
I will make more time for the things I love to do (primarily scrap booking and card making)

Health & Fitness:

I will continue to value my “me” time by training at SVPT with my trainer and taking advantage of the awesome small group training classes available there. I will continue to embrace what I learn there.
I will put myself in challenge groups to help push me out of my comfort zone fitness wise and to learn just how hard I truly can work with my body.
I will continue moving forward in learning how to nourish my body. I strive to have relationships with people, not food.



I will place a higher emphasis on yoga for both the physical and mental benefits it brings me.



Career:

I will apply myself more at my job. I will move past my grief and be a better leader at work in Chris’ absence. I will take pride in helping keep his dream alive. I will be a better team player.
This is the year I will take the time to research career options for my future and come up with a firm plan for furthering my education.

Financial:

I will work at curbing impulse shopping. Even if I can afford it, I don’t always need it. Pause before purchasing.
I will continue to utilize my TFSA account by maximizing the yearly contributions. I will continue to build our nest egg. It is important to me that our retirement is secure. However it is equally important for me to learn the balance of saving for the future but living in the now.







No comments:

Post a Comment