Saturday, 23 August 2014
Bali Glow Grilled Shrimp
· 1 lb. large raw shrimp
· 1/4 cup lemon juice
· 1/4 cup Worcestershire Sauce
· 2 Tablespoons of Epicure Bali Glow (Cane sugar, onion, sea salt, kaffir lime, garlic, lemongrass, chilies)
· 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
· 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Remove the shells and devein the shrimp if not already done. Rinse the shrimp
2. Mix the marinade ingredients together and pour into a sealable container with shrimp.
3. Marinade in the fridge for 30 minutes.
4. Start up the barbie- med heat grill
5. You can either skewer the shrimp, or we placed ours on a bbq cooking tray.
6. 5 or 6 minutes per side on a medium hot grill cooking them until the become pink and cooked through.
Monday, 18 August 2014
Shrimp and Vegetable Fiesta
· 1 pounds shrimp, raw, peeled and deveined, (26-30 per pound)
· 2 large pepper(s), red and/or yellow, bell, diced
· 2 pounds asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch lengths
· 5 clove(s) garlic, minced
· 1 cup(s) broth, chicken, less sodium
· 2 tablespoon lemon juice
· ½ cup pineapple ¼”cubes
· Epicure- Malaysian Spice (chili, lemongrass and ginger)
· Black Pepper
1. Chop and prep all the veggies.
2. Place all ingredients into a bowl to marinade for half an hour in the fridge
3. Remove from bowl and place into tinfoil to cook on the barbeque. Cook until veggies are still crisp and shrimp are pink and cooked through.
Option to cook on stovetop- cook vegetables first and then add prawns for the final few minutes until pink and cooked through.