- 1 medium sized zucchini, grated or use your spiralizer then score to shorten the strands
- 1 lb of ground turkey
- 1/3 cup red onion, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs or almond flour or grated rolled oats
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
Wednesday, 3 June 2015
* I used a 1/4 cup of Paris blend from Epicure, with the cumin and chili powder but you can vary it as your tastebuds prefer.
First drain the moisture out of the zucchini using a paper towel. If you used your spiralized cut through the zucchini making the strands a bit shorter. Toss all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix well and then create your meatballs. Place them in a frying pan with coconut oil until cooked through.
I use these as my snack during my low carb/high protein days. You can easily freeze the remaining meatballs for easy snacks on the go.
**If you would like to find out more involving the 21 Day Fix Original or Extreme or how you can join one of my challenge groups message me at email@example.com