- Meet Bon Jovi with my sister, Wendy, on April 2/13 and party backstage like it’s 1987.
- Plan a trip for some place hot,with someone hot, when it’s not so hot.
- Find an apartment with a full size stove in Fort McMurray. Trust me, this is not as easy as it might seem.
- Wear a 2 piece bathing suit with confidence.
- Swim in the Atlantic Ocean in August (whilst wearing above said 2 piece bathing suit)
- Stop taking blood pressure medication.
- Have a positive balance in my savings account.
- Wear tight leather pants on April 2/13 and look half decently good (see Dreamers list, 1st line)
- Underwear Affair 10K, June 1/13, Calgary Alberta
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon in California, October/13
- Get my “mouse” tattoo in memory of my Dad, as that was his nickname for me.
- Learn to speak French.
- I’d like to say lose 50 lbs. However, realizing that a number on a scale is not indicative of where I’d like to be for my goal, I will say my goal is to shape and mould my body into a toned, fit, healthy 39-40 year old.
- Do a random act of kindness on a weekly basis.
- Smile. Every day.