Wednesday 2 January 2013

Wanda's Will Do List for 2013!


 Doers and Dreamers

Dreamers


  • Meet Bon Jovi with my sister, Wendy, on April 2/13 and party backstage like it’s 1987.
  • Plan a trip for some place hot,with someone hot, when it’s not so hot.
  • Find an apartment with a full size stove in Fort McMurray. Trust me, this is not as easy as it might seem.
  • Wear a 2 piece bathing suit with confidence.
  • Swim in the Atlantic Ocean in August (whilst wearing above said 2 piece bathing suit)
  • Stop taking blood pressure medication.
  • Have a positive balance in my savings account.



Doers


  • Wear tight leather pants on April 2/13 and look half decently good (see Dreamers list, 1st line)
  • Underwear Affair 10K, June 1/13, Calgary Alberta
  • Nike Women’s Half Marathon in California, October/13
  • Get my “mouse” tattoo in memory of my Dad, as that was his nickname for me.
  • Learn to speak French.
  • I’d like to say lose 50 lbs. However, realizing that a number on a scale is not indicative of where I’d like to be for my goal, I will say my goal is to shape and mould my body into a toned, fit, healthy 39-40 year old.
  • Do a random act of kindness on a weekly basis.
  • Smile. Every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment