Friday 4 January 2013

Liane's Will Do List for 2013

Liane's Will Do List for 2013

Fitness
  • Run Phoenix Full Marathon 
  • Run the Whitefish Marathon
  • Run the San Fran or Kelowna Marathon ( fingers crossed for San Fran!) 
  • For the first time in 3 years... Put running lower on my priority list
  • Start circuit training workouts 3-4 nights a week with my husband
  • Be a supportive and encouraging workout partner to him! (i've lost sight of this in the last year and i need to put him first again!) 
  • Have fun training for the Elkwater Tri in August along with my family and friends! 
  • Try my hardest to limit eating past 8 p.m.
  • Reduce my process sugar intake


Personal

  • Read more books! 
  • Take more pictures and videos of my family, i am so bad at this! 
  • Hug my kids more often
  • Kiss my husband more often
  • Compliment friends and strangers more often 
  • Weekly random acts of kindness 
  • Be thankful for all I am blessed with! 


No comments:

Post a Comment