Sunday 1 January 2012

Will Do List 2012 by Wendy Kennedy




Will Do List  2012

House of MacGyver: Where Ingenuity Meets Vogue - I am GOING TO find my willpower.
Organize & toss out the unnecessary.
Get financially fit.
Move to a new city.
Start writing my book. Yes I will.

Have I See Fit People explode & develop.
Meet Tony Horton in June.
Have 6 pack abs.
P90X2.
Inspire & motivate even more people to change their world.
Own a heavy bag.
Work with what God gave me & try to make the most of it, with intensity.

Spend more time with my husband & kids.
Enjoy every day to the fullest.
Prepare one new recipe, at LEAST once a week.
Do more Random Acts of Kindness.

Paris in the fall. :-)
Vegas in June.

Be the person that others are proud to call wife, mother, sister, friend and inspiration.




"In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia".~~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment