Sunday 1 January 2012

Will do List 2012 by Jessica McCLelland


  • Will Do List for 2012



    1) cook for my family - actually cook... cut WAY back on the processed and prepackaged nasty meals that they have had to rely on the past few months!

    2) try a new recipe at minimum of once a week... who knows - maybe I don't distain curry?


    3) bake - this is something I don't do often enough, also fits in with the "less packaged crap". More homemade lunch things for the kids


    4) the term "Muffin Top" will only exsist in lunches - not above the jeans... 


    5) find my body again - I am borrowing someone elses right now... I am aware it needs to be this way for a little longer - but looking forward to getting healthy again


    6) the treadmill will NOT collect dust!! (4 weeks and counting before I can attack it - slowly)


    7) actually ENJOY my year at home - not think of it as a jail term - this is my LAST time being home on baby time and I welcome the challenge!






No comments:

Post a Comment