Sunday 1 January 2012

Will Do List 2012 by Shannon White


Will Do List 2012


1. Finish my RHU course by Jan 15th 2012
2. Stick to the Live Fit 12 week Trainer (Don't Give Up)
3. Go to the gym at least 4-5 days a week
4. Make an extreme effort to go to the gym in the morning at 5:30AM before work, because I feel amazing and so powerful after a morning workout!
5. Eat Clean, but take the time to still enjoy foods I like within moderation
6. Work hard and focus on my career this year
7. In the fall look at taking schooling to learn how to run a business
8. Worry less about dating, meeting someone and being lonley and focus on living life everyday to the fullest!
9. Run the 5KM Run For A Cure in October 2012
10. Enjoy the last year of my 20's
11. GOLF LOTS!!
12. Ride my beautiful new mountain bike, and if I have no one to go with, then suck it up and get out there myself!
13. Learn to surf
14. Last but not least, Learn to love myself for who I am. I am a beautiful strong women, and I owe it to myself to be the best I can be!!




1 comment: