Sunday 6 January 2013

Kim Lee's Will Do for 2013!


Kim's Will Do for 2013


Find my inner yogi and find peace in my soul.
Complete my learn to run 5k and run several for charity.
Exercise regularly within my abilities so it may improve my health and my disease.
Attempt to get into remission with continual therapies, diet and exercise.





Start a summer garden, with the extras going to the less fortunate.
Cook more meals at home( since that's where I always am)
De-clutter emotionally and physically, drop the toxic relationships in my life and
 focus on the positive ones.
Spend more quality time with my loved ones.
Save more money, spend less on material things that don't define my character
Reduce my carbon footprint and increase my recycling load.
Save more money, spend less on material things that don't define my character
Devote time to a "near and Dear" charity such as the children's unit at the hospital.
Substantially impact a strangers life for the better.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment