Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Y-Von's Will Do List for 2012

  Will Do List 2012

Project 1825: My Food Evolution

Big Sur Full Marathon
Sub 2 hour half
LiveFit/GSP Rushfit
One arm Pull up


Re-engage with my yogi self
365 Yoga daily meditations
Complete my RYT certification by Oct


Grow my blog
Organize a fundraiser a quarter for UA
Once a month a random act of kindness
Gain Financial Control

Weekly date night
Wear heels whenever the opportunity allows
Wear a dress min once a month
Moisturize daily

Home-Purge a room a month and make a design element change
Paris in the Fall
Mexico with Mikey
California


Inspire People to Make a Positive Change in their Life!



Framed and ready to inspire me! 

This year I tried to add some "fun" elements into my will do list! Why not?! Life should always be full of fun!

Now what's yours.......