Tuesday 21 February 2012

Will Do Check in......

Will do 2012!!! and the list is flying along! 

I have been sitting at my computer the last couple of days with my "Will do List for  2012" staring right back at me. I have it framed and its sitting directly to the right of my computer- hard to not make eye contact! Which would be the point!


Here is my updates

Project 1825- if you want to know about that baby you have to join the group.  Project 1825 is on facebook and is open for anyone to join.

Big Sur- I just posted a new blog and we are only 10 weeks away! Cali here we come.....

Sub 2 hour half- Finalizing of the when and where.... I am aiming for a fall half marathon. I am leaning to Kelowna?! Road trip, half marathon and getting to visit friends and family sounds like winner to me. Oh but a fast and flat course sounds so good! Mmmm

Now the challenging part- this specific group of goals on my list has me working! 

Growing my blog! - I have made little steps but honestly any success has been more of luck. A real plan needs be created for this goal, Mmmm! insert> thinking cap here!

Organize a fundraiser a quarter for UA- the ideas are rolling but action is now required!

Once a month Random Act of Kindness- I look at this one and think "oh my how did I not get this one done" Then I think back of different things that I have done. RAK's are a strange one.... I don't know if you are like me but I am doing my RAK's but for some reason I question are they good enough. It is a goal so should that require them to be grander or just a conscious thought?!

Gain Financial control- I have made leaps and bounds on this baby! This whole ability to travel has been a huge attitude adjustment to me and my spending willy nilly. Nothing like wanting to purchase something for a $100 and you think to yourself  "hey that's partway to another trip"

Now the fun goals- Woo Hoo! with our recent trip to Mexico I kicked the whole wearing a dress once a month out of the park. I believe there was approximately 7 dresses worn that week- oh yeah! Heels only one day as not really appropriate for the area and yowzer did I end up with some pretty blisters after wearing those  :-( . Weekly date night who are you kidding I just finished a week of date nights!



and yes Mexico that was on the "Will do List" and with Mexico came a few items on my bucket list

Not only 1 but 2 stamps on my passport! This is a big thing as a kid they never stamped my passport when I travelled to and from England. Not sure if it was because I am British and a Canadian Resident or?! I did a little hop and skip at the Customs in Mexico! Remember its important to appreciate the little things in life!

My baby tiger- for as long as I can remember any-time I have seen a tiger or lion I have always had this desire to pet their paws. Although a huge cat is still on my list I have at least lived getting to cuddle a baby Bengal Tiger! It was so awesome and a moment that I will not forget.


Oh the bucket list doesn't stop there..... also since being a kid and an avid horse rider back in the day! What girl has not dreamt about riding a horse on the beach and in the ocean?! This one definitely did and oh yeah it happened too.....


Maybe it's time to dream even bigger- mmmmm?!



No comments:

Post a Comment